Student registrations are to be completed on line at: https://dartmouth-registration.hosted.src-solutions.com/login
If you have questions please email Theresecanuel@dartmouthschools.org or 508-997-3391 X1108.
In order to attend Dartmouth Public Schools, parents/guardians of eligible school aged children must be a resident of Dartmouth. For Kindergarten, children need to be five years old prior to September 1st, and for First Grade, children need to be six years old prior to September 1st. Although age 5 is the appropriate age for students to enter kindergarten, parents may choose to have their child start kindergarten at age 6. For Grades 2-12, there are no age restrictions.
In order to register, parents/guardians must provide the following:
- Four (4) forms of proof of residency which includes your driver's license or state ID (see below)
- Child's birth certificate
- Complete Physical and Proof of Immunizations dated within the year
- Before beginning school, the nurse must review your child's record of immunizations for Measles, Mumps, Rubella, DPT, Polio, HIB, the results of a recent Tuberculin skin test, and a full series of Hepatitis B.
- Transcripts or Report Cards (where applicable)
- Copy Section 504/IEPs (where applicable
- Any legal documents such as custody agreements, restraining orders, separation agreements, guardianship, etc. (if applicable)
Three (3) forms of proof of residency. One form from each column specifying the parent/guardian’s residency/address must be provided. (For Column A, if the family is currently living with a family member or a friend, a Landlord Affidavit must be completed and copy of their deed or mortgage statement must be provided.)
Please click here to download the change of address forms.
If you need to have the registration packet translated into your native language, please contact Nellie Affonso at 508-997-3391 ext 1109