- The Health Services Department encourages that medications be administered to your child before or after school if possible.
- When any medication is needed during school hours, a physician’s written order and a parental consent form must be given to the school nurse along with the medication.
- Medication must be delivered to the school by an adult in the original pharmacy labeled container.
Medications are not accepted in such things as plastic bags.
- No child is permitted to bring their own medication to school.
- All medication orders must be renewed each school year.
- All medication needs to be picked up by a parent/guardian on or before the last day of school. Any medication that is not picked up will be discarded.